PeakOptical added a new item to the SFP+ portfolio: the 10G BASE-T Transceivers!
PeakOptical’s 10G copper transceiver module is a high performance integrated duplex data link for bi-directional communication over copper cable. 10G BASE-T Transceivers are specifically designed for high-speed communication links that require 10 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 6a/7 cable. This is the first SFP+ transceiver that offers 10 Gb/s communication over this type of media.
The new Transceivers bring along a series of impressive features:
- Support Links up to 30m using Cat 6a/7 Cable
- Low Power Consumption (2.5W MAX @ 30m)
- SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 MSA Compliant
- IEEE 802.3az Compliant
- Fast Retrain EMI Cancellation Algorithm
- Low EMI Emissions
- I2C 2-Wire Interface for Serial ID and PHY Register Access
- Auto-negotiates with other 10GBase-T PHYs
- Supports 100/1000Base-T using Cat 5e cable or better
- MDI/MDIX Crossover
- Multiple Loopback Modes for Testing and Troubleshooting
- Built-in Cable Monitoring and Link Diagnostic Features o Cable Length Measurements o Opens/Shorts
- Robust Die Cast Housing
Order the 10G BASE-T Transceivers directly from PeakOptical through one of the available contact means or by getting in touch with one of our authorized retailers (more information about our partners can be found here). Additional details about SFP+ products and many others can be found on our Products page.