Complementing your equipment with high-quality fiber optic products, for affordable prices, that meet the latest WEEE directives and are properly certified is a priority for any company that has network infrastructure. PeakOptical is ready to offer you all that and some more! Here are 10 reasons why you should choose PeakOptical fiber optic items:
- PeakOptical carries a complete product matrix within the fiber optic segment fully compatible with the leading manufacturers. Our portfolio includes transceivers, media converters, xWDM solutions and fiber optic patch cords.
- PeakOptical is recognized as a quality brand, and it is chosen by a wide selection of customers ranging from small businesses to enterprise companies. Our references can be checked here.
- All our products are quality assured and tested and manufactured in modern facilities in accordance with the procedures and methods certified by ISO 9001:2000 as well as meeting the latest WEEE directives
- One of the PeakOptical’s central goals is to offer flexibility. Our transceivers work in the majority of network environments and this gives our clients the freedom to set up their networks in the way that works best for their companies.
- PeakOptical’s transceivers are known for their extensive reach, stability, and consistency, as well as the market’s best guarantee, the PeakOptical Limited Lifetime Warranty. They are fully compatible with the leading manufacturers, including Cisco, HP, Juniper, Zyxel, Ayaya, Brocade, Extreme, Alcatel, Allied-Telesis, Foundry, Huawei, Riverstone, Enterasys, and others.
- PeakOptical CWDM and DWDM solutions open countless opportunities to scale broadband environments where the number of fibers might create limitations. With today’s DWDM technology, it’s possible to achieve 400Gb/s over a single fiber, and with 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s transceiver technology, clients are able to get a significant amount of capacity out of their existing connections.
- PeakOptical transceivers are fully compatible with leading manufacturers of switches, routers and other networking hardware. The product line includes a complete selection of classic 100, 155 & 622Mb/s and 1, 2, 4 & 8Gb/s transceivers, as well as the more advanced 10, 40 & 100Gb/s transceivers and CWDM/DWDM solutions. PeakOptical transceivers can be delivered in all the past and current forms such as SFP, GBIC, SFP+, XFP, XENPAK, X2, 1×9, SFF and the latest QSFP+.
- From our facilities in Denmark, we are serving customers worldwide – our domestic market being represented in distribution by ALSOand Lemvigh-Müller.
- All PeakOptical’s products are at the same or higher level of quality than the originals manufacturers. Our products are manufactured and delivered with a very high focus on quality and with the ambition that they should serve our customers for a lifetime.
- PeakOptical products ensure significant savings on your overall budget for operating optical networks, without compromising the product’s quality. Compared to one of the leading OEMs, you can save between 25-75% on a typical switch configuration.
Since 2008, PeakOptical has served hundreds of customers from different industries (finance, telecommunication, broadcasting, education, airline, manufacturing, and many others). When using PeakOptical products in the design, maintenance, and expansion of your optical network, we make sure you get high-quality optical components at exceptionally affordable prices. Contact PeakOptical TODAY and let’s find together the best solution for your business!